Sunday, April 28, 2013

Music of the Latin World

I'll be honest the extent of my knowledge on Latin Music extends only to Shakira, Don Omar, Elvis Crespo and other popular music acts.  Exploring these artists has introduced me to some new and interesting music.

I like the African influences of this song. The beat is catchy and fun. It has a reggaeton feel.


I love the way that the pink panther theme song is incorporated into the Mambo. This song makes me feel like I am in the streets of Miami. I found myself dancing as I was listening to this song. The rhythm is infectious.

kiss me- sexy lucy
Honestly, I don't like this song at all. I find the beat to overpowering. The voice filter used makes my skin crawl. The lyrics are horrible and repetitive. I am not sure that I understand the Latin influence of this song

No comments:

Post a Comment